Home Office Account Executive
Are you a dedicated individual with a proven record of successful sales? Do you enjoy building relationships and meeting sales goals? If so, then the Home Office Account Executive role may be perfect for you!
As a Home Office Account Executive you will be responsible for establishing long-term relationships with current customers and prospects in assigned targeted areas by keeping customers informed about available products and services, new initiatives, and account activity via pro-active and regular outbound calling.
In this role, you will meet or exceed established sales quota and grow targeted account profitability. The Home Office Account Executive will prospect and develop new accounts, in assigned targeted areas, through referrals, lead generation, and other prospecting techniques. This is a Business to Business inside sales and retention role!
Homesteaders provides consumer friendly insurance products to fund prearranged funerals through a network of independent funeral homes located throughout the United States. As a mutual life insurance company we exist to serve our policy holders and funeral home customers. We act with the highest level of integrity to promote the value of funeral service. Homesteaders is a leader in the industry and this pride and dedication starts with our employees!
Requirements for the position include:
- Associates degree preferred but not required. Experience will be given subjective weight.
- A minimum of three years inside sales experience/customer support with extensive outbound selling success.
- Iowa Life Insurance Licensing required within 90 days of employment.
- Exceptional phone skills with the ability to effectively listen, demonstrate strong probing skills, and have the ability to quickly assess customer needs and meet expectations.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing with the ability to effectively communicate a message via the phone or written form. Ability to persuade others to take action.
- Confidence and tenacity to make effective prospecting calls and handle difficult customer issues with professionalism, diplomacy and with a positive attitude.
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency beyond a basic level on Excel and Word.
- Company sponsored group medical and dental insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company-matched 401(k) Plan plus a Success Sharing program
- Great work schedule - 4 1/2 day work week year round. Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and until 1:00 p.m. on Friday
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Company supported training and development
- Beautiful west side building including a full service Cafeteria, walking trail and Fitness Center.
- Base salary + incentive bonus